Clark Family Practice of Nashville, TN
RUSSELL CLARK, FNP-C
With over 28 years of experience as a Nurse, I earned my Family Nurse Practitioner MSN degree in 2015. I have been practicing as a Hospitalist in Shelbyville, TN and care for Acute and Chronically ill patients. I have lived in Madison, TN area since 1985, am married to my beautiful wife, Anne-Marie, and we have 3 children. Our daughter Annabel is a part of our medical practice and you might just get a chance to meet her there at the clinic. We are Family Centered and we look forward to welcoming you to our family.
- Skyline Medical Center 3441 Dickerson PIke – Nashville, TN 37207
- Tennova Healthcare Shelbyville 2835 231 Hwy – Shelbyville, TN 37160
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners(2015)
Christeenia Bryan, RTR
Chrissy is one of the first faces you see when you enter the door of Clark Family Practice. She works the front desk as well as being our x-ray tech extraordinaire. Chrissy comes to us from Kentucky every day where she lives with her three beautiful children ranging in age from 2 to 13. She loves basketball and football (go, Big Blue Kentucky Wildcats!). Chrissy is a 2016 graduate of Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Jonathan Evans MD
Collaborating Physician with Clark Family Practice.
- University of Texas as Austin, B.A., Plan II – The Liberal Arts Honors Program
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, M.D
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas. Internship (PGY-I)
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas. (PGY-II, III) Internal Medicine
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Fellowship (PGY-IV, V), Pulmonary Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certifications: