Clark Family Practice of Nashville, TN
RUSSELL CLARK, FNP-C
With over 29 years of experience as a Nurse, I earned my Family Nurse Practitioner MSN degree in 2015. I have been a Hospitalist in Shelbyville, TN and cared for Acute and Chronically ill patients. I have lived in Madison, TN area since 1985, am married to my beautiful wife, Anne-Marie, and we have 3 children. Our daughter Annabel is a part of our medical practice and you might just get a chance to meet her there at the clinic. We are Family Centered and we look forward to welcoming you to our family.
- Skyline Medical Center 3441 Dickerson PIke – Nashville, TN 37207
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners(2015)
Jonathan Evans MD
Collaborating Physician with Clark Family Practice.
- University of Texas as Austin, B.A., Plan II – The Liberal Arts Honors Program
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, M.D
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas. Internship (PGY-I)
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas. (PGY-II, III) Internal Medicine
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C. Fellowship (PGY-IV, V), Pulmonary Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certifications: